A central concept to explain the success of new businesses from an economic perspective is the availability of financial capital to start a new business. We help our customers by proving efficient techniques of capital bootstrapping. Research has shown that entrepreneurs can take actions to overcome financial constraints by using financial bootstrapping. It is used by 80–95%of entrepreneurs to finance their operations. Financial bootstrapping can take different forms, such as owner financing (e.g., withholding own salary, employing relatives), minimization of accounts receivable (e.g., speeding up invoicing, charging interest on overdue payment), joint utilization (e.g., owners share and borrow resources from each other), delayed payments (e.g., delaying payments to suppliers and leasing equipment), minimization of capital invested in stock (e.g., optimizing stock, minimizing inventory), and obtaining subsidies (e.g., from government or public organizations). In this sense we help our customers in following ways:
- Formal debt Information from banks and equity financing from investors.
- Financial bootstrapping techniques of owner financing
- Minimization of accounts receivable techniques of speeding up invoicing, charging interest on overdue payment
- joint utilization in which owners share and borrow resources from each other
- Payments methods to suppliers and leasing equipment
- Information of capital invested in stock
- Information on obtaining subsidies (e.g., from the government or public organizations).