IT infrastructure refers to the composite hardware, software, network resources and services required for the existence, operation and management of an enterprise IT environment. It allows an organization to deliver IT solutions and services to its employees, partners and/or customers and is usually internal to an organization and deployed within owned facilities.
here are following service we offer to our customers.
- Design, build, and support IT infrastructure for new observatory and backup control and I&T support system environments, to include the planning and integration of IT infrastructure that follow the industry standards, and best practices.
- Works in tandem with project System Administrators to implement directorate requirements for security control and validation.
- Performs system hardware research, development, design, and implementation. Makes recommendations for procurements of hardware and applications relative to the requirements of the project. Ensures that all hardware and software is compliant with agency requirements and cleared for purchasing.
- Provide support in development, maintenance, and follow through of schedules. Be able to maintain tight deadlines on implementation of required support environments.
- Design and development of various networking technologies, hardware, and software. The ability to plan and coordinate implementations across multiple locations and/or interconnections with other network environments.
- Design and development of innovative solutions that are reliable, scalable and configurable. Assist with the development of new concepts, methodologies, technologies, automated workflow solutions, products, and tools to meet customer needs.
- Build solid working relationships across the agency through interactions with a diverse team. Support organization IT Security initiatives, as required, and ensure all systems are compliance with directorate standards.